Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Life, fashion, faith

Life as a christian fashion model have not been the easiest. From being selective about what designers dress me in to worrying about what kind of message it would send out to others (esp. young girls). I've been very cautious until I began to be tired of being so "careful". I told myself "hey...I know I'm a good person and I will never have my behind or my chest exposed to the camera. So as long as everything is COVERED I'm good!" Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say OH IM FED UP WITH THE CHRISTIAN LIFE, because I know for a fact that GOD IS THE ONE WHO PUT ME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! I definitely know my purpose of being in this industry. But it really gets to me when people judge....They can be very cruel...But you know what? there will always be "haters" and just like the scripture says "Love your enemies" I will do so and just love them, because I know I won't be doing anything by showing anger and hate towards them. It will only allow them to dislike me even more.

FASHION FASHION FASHION! as much as you think you are "not into fashion" well guess what you LIVE AND BREATHE fashion! What's that your wearing right now? Clothes right?! Well there you go, thats fashion right there! Okay okay, you don't think it's the most flashy or high fashion outfit you have on, but you have to keep in mind there are so many different kinds of fashion out there. It doesn't always necessary mean you have to have Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, or Dolce Gabbana on to say you are "fashionable". I believe fashion is everywhere! Yes! even if you just have shirt and jeans on! So lets dig deep and TALK ABOUT FASHION!

No comments:

Post a Comment