Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blogging

Hello everyone my name is Minyoung, I am 19 years old and I am a new member to blogger.com I'm looking to be able to blogg as much as I can about my life as a daughter of God, model, student, about fashion, and anything else that is interesting and helpful to others. I may not be the best writer but I write from the heart and mind. Hopefully through blogging I'll be able to improve my writing skills. No! I WILL improve my writing skills! haha. 
I may be young , but I've been through and still am going through many experiences good and bad, and will speak my mind. Who knows many of you might be able to relate and we can help each other out with advices. Well, I'm going to have to cut my very first blogg short, but there are many more to come and I'm looking forward to your comments and questions. Have a Blessed one!<3

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha dont remove it! I know kinda weird having the same exact name

    ReplyDelete